Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Growing UP!!



I can't believe it. I always heard my mom and dad talk about how fast I was growing. I always heard people talk about how fast I was growing but now I see it with my own eyes. I was laying down with Caleb the other night thinking man where has the time gone. I've got three kids who are all in school and before I know it will be heading off College, getting married and who knows what else. Cherish the days. I have taken for granted many of the days I have had with my kids to this point. I laid there asking the Lord to slow me down. let me enjoy and cherish our days together. Help me not to get so frustrated over the small stuff.  I also realized that writing something like this means I am getting older but the fact of the matter is that I am still just a big kid who is getting older.

Well just my thoughts for today!!


No comments:

Lead Pastor of Crosswinds Church

Lead Pastor of Crosswinds Church

playlists