Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Proclamation, Identity

These two words have been on my mind for the past few weeks. What is my life Proclaiming? Is my life being a proclamation of Christ? Am I proclaiming the person of Christ to my wife, my kids, my friends, and to the people I come into contact with everyday?  My prayer has been that God would use me as a vessel to share the message of Christ with people without hope.  The second word is Identity. So many times my Identity has not been in the person of Christ but in what I am doing. Lord would you continue to remind me that my purest identity is in You. What about you? What are you proclaiming? In who or in what are you finding you Identity? I hope you will wrestle and evaluate these in your own life.

No comments:

Lead Pastor of Crosswinds Church

Lead Pastor of Crosswinds Church

playlists