Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blowing my Mind

God is so cool! He is so Faithful! This journey I am own seems like a dream. I never knew faith could be so cool. Every day is an adventure, an opportunity. I just wish more followers of Christ would take steps of faith and experience God in ways they never have. I love being at a place in my journey that if God doesn't come through I am sunk. I love being at a place that all I can do is trust in the one who called me.  
Lord may I never become satisfied with what's normal. 

May I never become comfortable in my relationship with you. 

Break my heart for what Breaks yours. 

Lead me to places I have never been. 

Stretch me in ways you have never stretched me before. 

Help me to grow in ways I never have. 


Lord thank you for the journey you have called me to, although it is hard , I would never change it for a second.

No comments:

Lead Pastor of Crosswinds Church

Lead Pastor of Crosswinds Church

playlists